Probate Training: A-to-Z for the Real Estate Professional
A real estate professional, who is well-versed in probate, conservatorships, and trusts, can be an indispensable resource to those who are dealing with the loss of a loved one and their estate. This course will provide an overview of probate fundamentals for REALTORS® and investors and will discuss the probate sale process.
WHAT YOU’LL LEARN:
- Probate court confirmation and the overbidding process
- How to protect and maximize your probate commission
- Appraising the probate home
- When and how to sell real estate under a conservatorship and living trust
- Differences between a revocable vs. irrevocable trust
- How to avoid property tax reassessment upon death of the property owner
- How to avoid capital tax gains by vesting title properly
- Could the state take my home if I go on Medi-Cal?
Nonmembers: $25 for Non Members
Members: To register, go to My Account
Non-Members: Contact OC REALTORS® Education Department