Research shows that well-staged and well-photographed homes sell more quickly and for more dollars. Expert Stager, Kathleen Garito, and Expert Photographer, Aubrey Antis, will show you how to correctly stage and photograph a home—and on a budget. The MLS needs your great listing photos (and so do your clients!).
Instructors: Kathleen Garito and Aubrey Antis
- Importance of home staging and the value of professional MLS photos - impress your clients with the stats!
- Bad MLS photos critique - the good, bad, and the ugly
- Cell phone photos vs. professional photos
- Before-and-after photos: owner-occupied and vacant property plus a review the differences
- How to discuss the value of great photos and staging in your listing presentations
- How to incorporate community photos on the MLS to enhance your listing
- Tips to help your clients--even if they don’t have a budget
FREE for OCAR Members
$25 for Nonmembers
- November 5 in Fountain Valley: 12:00 P.M. - 2:00 P.M.