Take a first-hand look into the arbitration process when commission disputes occur between REALTORS® and/or between REALTORS® and their clients. This mock arbitration will follow the same rules and regulations as an actual hearing. Members will gain a deeper understanding of the arbitration process and the guidelines used to determine how awards are made.
- Understand who and what can trigger an arbitration dispute
- Learn first-hand the role of each party to an arbitration
- Follow an arbitration through each phase until its final resolution
- Gain insight into how the panel makes a determination of award
Cost: Members: FREE
- July 14 in Fountain Valley: 10:00 A.M. - 12:30 P.M.