Slab leaks, brush fires, earthquakes, and mudslides—welcome to life in Southern California. Do your clients have the right tools and information to make an informed decision on their insurance coverage? This class will educate REALTORS® and Affiliates on what is covered, and more importantly, what is not covered by insurance. Help your clients protect their most important assets.
Key learning points:
- When should you start looking for home insurance in a purchase transaction?
- Why home owners coverage is not the same as the purchase price
- The limits of coverage
- What is “walls in” coverage and how much do you need for a condo?
- Fire lines and eligibility in high-brush/high-risk areas
- How previous claims affect your rate for acquiring new insurance
- Filing claims and how they can affect you
- What types of claims are covered and what are not?
- Earthquake and flood policies and how they differ from your home owners’ policy
Instructor: Aaron Rosen
FREE for Members
$25 for Nonmembers