If you don't already know about or use Google Alerts for your business then you are in for a treat! Google Alerts allow you to keep up on posts all over the internet regarding a specific search phrase. The search phrase can be your individual name, your company name, your favorite celebrity or sports team and even your real estate listings! To track shares or posts about your listings, we recommend you create Google Alerts for each property address. Below are instructions on how to create a Google Alert.
Create an alert
- Go to Google Alerts.
- In the box at the top, enter a search phrase you want to follow (e.g. 12345 Main St Laguna Hills, or ABC Realty)
- To change your settings, click Show options. You can change:
- How often you get notifications
- The types of sites you’ll see
- Your language
- The part of the world you want info from
- How many results you want to see
- What accounts get the alert
- Click Create Alert. You’ll get emails whenever we find matching search results.
- You will then be asked to sign into an existing Google account or create a new account.