All Supra ActiveKEYs will be shut off effective Monday, September 18.
All ActiveKEY users must switch to eKEY service in order to still access Supra lock boxes. This means that you will no longer be able to access lock boxes and you will incur fees. All ActiveKEYs are leased, therefore, you are responsible for the annual lease payment until they key is returned. Otherwise, you may pay the liquidated damages on the key.
You have the following options:
- Return the ActiveKEY and sign up for the eKEY monthly service for only $14.78/month (the $50 activation fee will be waived)
- Return the ActiveKEY and cancel Supra service until needed ($50 activation will apply when activating Supra service in the future)
- Mail your ActiveKEY to us (please make sure you get a proof of delivery) and advise us by email of your intention to cancel your Supra service.
What you need to know about the transition:
• All ActiveKEYs will be shut off on September 18
• If you have an ActiveKEY, you must return or exchange it. Otherwise you will incur fees.
• You must have a smartphone or tablet in order to use the eKEY service
• You must download the Supra eKEY app
• You will need to know your Apple ID/Password for iPhone users or your Google Email/Password for Android users.
• You can also purchase an eKEY Fob for only $35+tax (regularly $59.95+tax) until September 30, 2017. Learn more about the eKEY Fob.
Worried about the eKEY not working in areas of little to no cell service? Watch this video!