Your Guide to the Residential Purchase Agreement (RPA)
The RPA is the cornerstone of every successful real estate transaction. REALTORS® should be extremely well-versed with the principles and applications of this form. Receive step-by-step instruction from the expert! California Association of REALTORS® (C.A.R.) Assistant General Counsel Gov Hutchinson will show you how to properly complete the RPA. Sign up today for the next session on September 20 in our Laguna Hills office.
Even if you’ve previously taken an RPA course, you will benefit from this training:
- Get familiar with the latest changes
- Receive instruction on forms related to the RPA such as the Residential Listing Agreement (RLA), Requests for Repairs (RR), and more
- Understand all mandatory and recommended disclosures Learn how to create, modify, cancel, or close a transaction
- Ensure all commissions are paid-in-full and on-time
- Better serve and protect your clients
$55 for OCAR REALTORS®
$80 for Non-Members
Members, register via My Account
Non-Members, please send us your information here (we'll contact you to complete registration).
This course is Bureau of Real Estate (BRE) accredited for 4 hours of Continuing Education (CE) in Consumer Protection. Cal BRE Sponsor No. 0001.