Today’s consumers want homes and a community that are environmentally sustainable and resource efficient. Come to this great event and learn how you can meet consumer demand with green know-how.
- John Shipman, Energy Efficiency Management: High Perfomance Homes and the Value of Green
- Brooke Sarson, H2OME: Smart Water Savings
- Kevin Chang, Office of Dianne Feinstein: Senator Feinstein's California Desert Conservation and Recreation Act
- Jonathan Volzke, Public Affairs Manager: OC’s Water Reliability and Implications for Home Construction and Sales
- Robert Farnsworth, Chair, Saddleback Valley College: Horticulture and Landscape Trends
- Plus, special guest speakers Caroline Colesworthy, Lee Turrini, and Christine Tessier.
Free for OCAR Members
How to RSVP
Please confirm your attendance via My Account