The RPA is the cornerstone of every successful real estate transaction. REALTORS® should be extremely well-versed with the principles and applications of this form. Receive step-by-step instruction from the expert! California Association of REALTORS® (C.A.R.) Assistant General Counsel Gov Hutchinson will show you how to properly complete the RPA.
Even if you’ve previously taken an RPA course, you will benefit from this training:
- Get familiar with the numerous changes made to the contract in 2014
- Receive instruction on forms related to the RPA such as the Residential Listing Agreement (RLA), Requests for Repairs (RR), and more
- Understand all mandatory and recommended disclosures Learn how to create, modify, cancel, or close a transaction
- Ensure all commissions are paid-in-full and on-time
- Better serve and protect your clients
$55 for OCAR REALTORS®
$80 for Non-Members
Members, register via My Account
Non-Members, please send us your information here (we'll contact you to complete registration).