Safety Awareness - Active Shooter Response Training
In this dynamic presentation, students will learn how to prepare for the unpredictable and how to respond if they are ever in an active shooter situation.
- Lessons learned from past shooting incidents
- Strategic procedures used by Law Enforcement
- Responding to an active shooter: Run, Hide, Fight
- Responding to hostage situations
- Using the decision cycle of observe, orient, decide, and act (OODA loop) to survive
Free for Members
$25 for Nonmembers
Members register via My Account.
Nonmembers, please fill out a Class Information Form.We'll contact you to confirm the details.