This certification course instructs REALTORS® on the multiple uses of BPOs and what they can and cannot be used for, how to evaluate and minimize the risk of the valuation process, how to identify and use effective tools, and how to filter and select comparables in order to create professional and accurate BPOs.
Upon completion of this core course, "BPOs: The Agent's Role in Property Valuation," members will need to take a free webinar and pay a one-time fee ($199) to earn the BPOR certification.
- Eligibility to receive BPO orders through a partnership with REALTORS Property Resource™ (RPR™)
- Differentiation as a BPOR in the online directories at www.REALTOR.com, www.REALTOR.org, and www.OCAR.org
- Use of BPOR logo and name
- Press release and customizable BPOR marketing materials
- Free BPOR webinars
- No annual certification dues (must maintain NAR membership to use BPOR)
For additional information about BPOR, visit: www.BPOR.org.