Do you have what it takes to be a leader?
Find out at OCAR’s Leadership Academy.
If accepted to the Academy you will...
- Go to Sacramento for Legislative Day - meet legislators and be a part of the process
- Be trained in Presentation Skills – Never sweat in front of an audience again!
- Learn how to create, maintain and promote your personal, digital brand via Social Media
- Study Parliamentary Procedures - Develop leadership traits to last you a lifetime
- Earn Professional Standards Certification
- Enjoy hands-on, fun & informative personal development training.
Program Schedule Courses will be held on the second Tuesday of every month from 1:30 to 4:00 p.m., between the Laguna Hills and Fountain Valley office locations.
- September 13, 2016 – Orientation / Program Kickoff - OCAR Laguna Hills | 1:30 to 4:00 p.m.
- October 11, 2016 - OCAR Laguna Hills | 1:30 to 4:00 p.m.
- October 19, 2016 - Leadership Advantage Event with C.A.R. (optional) - OCAR Laguna Hills | 9:00 a.m. to 3:30 p.m.
- November 10, 2016 - OCAR Laguna Hills | 1:30 to 4:00 p.m.
- December 13, 2016 - OCAR Fountain Valley | 1:30 to 4:00 p.m.
- January 10, 2017 - OCAR Laguna Hills | 1:30 to 4:00 p.m.
- February 14, 2017 - OCAR Fountain Valley | 1:30 to 4:00 p.m.
- March 14, 2017 - OCAR Laguna Hills or Fountain Valley (TBD) | 1:30 to 4:00 p.m.
- April 11, 2017 - OCAR Laguna Hills or Fountain Valley (TBD) | 1:30 to 4:00 p.m.
- May 3, 2017 – California Association of REALTORS® Legislative Day Trip to Sacramento - (Travel to Sacramento in the evening on Tuesday, May 2 and return on Wednesday, May 3)
A task force will review and select up to eight REALTOR® applicants, up to two Affiliate applicants, and up to eight REALTORS® recommended by their broker or office manager (for a total of up to eighteen participants). All applicants must submit an application. Brokers and Office Managers recommending an applicant must also complete a Recommendation Form in addition to the application.
Applications/recommendations were due by July 1, 2016. We are no longer accepting applications.
Program fee is a $148 contribution to the REALTOR® Action Fund.